To apply for a grant you must provide all of the documentation listed below:
- Network Angels Grant Application
- Monthly Budget Worksheet
- A short written statement explaining your situation and why you are requesting assistance from Network Angels
- Two most recent paystubs for you and any other responsible parties in the home or your most recent tax return
- Documentation regarding your qualifying event from a third party. Examples include: a doctor’s note, FMLA approval letter, fire report, police report, death certificate, etc.
- Documentation of the expense you want paid. Examples include a rental lease or mortgage statement, basic utility bill, funeral bill, etc.
To get started, download the Network Angels Grant Application Form and Monthly Budget Worksheet. Once you’ve completed these forms electronically you can save them to your computer or smartphone and upload using the form below. In addition, you need to upload and send all of the documented listed above before we can review your application and make a grant decision.
If you are a California resident, please review our Privacy Notice for California Residents
If you are unable to upload your materials, you may choose to send them to us by email or mail.
To send by email, please attachment documents as attachments and include “Network Angels application” in the subject line. Emails can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To send by mail*, submit all materials listed above to:
313 Congress Street, 5th Floor
Boston MA, 02210
*Applications sent by mail may not be received and reviewed for several business days.
For more information or questions about the application process please contact us.