To apply for a grant from Network Angels you must provide the documentation listed below:
- Network Angels Grant Application
- Monthly Budget Worksheet
- One-page written statement of your qualifying event
- Two most recent paystubs for you and any other responsible parties in the home or your most recent tax return
- Documentation regarding your qualifying event from an independent third party (letter from your doctor, fire report, police report, death certificate, etc.)
- Documentation related to the expense you want paid. Examples would include leases or mortgage statements, utility bills, etc.
To get started, download the Network Angels Grant Application Form and Monthly Budget Worksheet. Once you’ve completed these forms electronically you can save them to your computer and upload using the form below. In addition, you’ll need to attach a detailed explanation of why you are applying and any other documentation that will help the selection committee better understand your needs.
If you are unable to upload your materials, you may choose to send them to us by mail or fax.
To send by mail, submit all materials listed above to:
313 Congress Street, 5th Floor
Boston MA, 02210
To send by fax, please remember to include “Network Angels application” in the subject line of your cover sheet, which can be faxed to 617-790-4271.
For more information or questions about the application process please contact us.